These days, various low fat ice-cream recipes are accessible. Additionally, there are several low fat simple ice-cream recipes available that you can try at home. Today, more and more individuals are getting fat conscious. There are numerous reduced fat ice-cream recipes available on the internet. For that you can visit some of these web sources like www.eatingwell.com, peanutbutterandjulie.com/recipe-index/ice-cream, www.health.com, etc.
Well, just for you readers, two low fat ice cream recipes are given below, read them carefully:
a) Low Fat Strawberry Ice Cream: ingredients are:
1. 2-3 cups of crushed strawberries and apples,
2. 5-6 cups of skimmed milk,
3. 2 cups of honey or maple syrup,
4. 1 can of evaporated milk,
5. Instant sugar-free vanilla pudding (optional).
Preparation method: Mix all the ingredients properly together, do make sure to mix it well so that a good flavor consistency is achieved. After this put it in a container and freeze it for at least 30 minutes to one hour. Your ice cream is ready.
b) Low Fat Pineapple Ice Cream: Ingredients are:
1. 1/2 cup of crushed Pineapple
2. 2 tablespoon of non-fat dry milk,
3. 4 packets of low calorie sweetener,
4. 12 ice cubes, one chunk of Pineapple,
5. 1 slice of Banana (according to your choice) and one piece of Maraschino cherry.
Preparation method: Firstly, combine all ingredients in a blender. Than blend it until you achieves the desirable consistency. You can also make it pulpy emphasizing the flavor of each fruit. Freeze it for thirty to forty five minutes before garnishing and serving.